Program Length: 12 Weeks (3 Months)
Overall Lifting Frequency: 4 or 5 Days/Weekly.
Type: RPE & Percentage Based. (New System)
During the 2+ years since we launched the intermediate V1 we’ve helped thousands of guys destroy their previous PRs and learned a hell of a lot about what makes a good program great. Every time we drop something new our aim is to set new standards for what you guys expect from a one time purchase program. The relentless positive feedback, insane results and non-stop PR videos from V3 were incredible to see and made us realize we had a task on our hands for V4. Inspired by the results of V3, we went to work on something that would completely change the industry. We bring you…. V4.
11 Key Features:
- 4 Hours of in-depth video content by Jamal and his coach. Including 3 never before seen tutorials & common mistake videos, a mindset and training approach video & a detailed 30 min Deadlift tutorial which goes over both sumo & conventional. (This program also includes all video content from V3!)
- Our New RPE & Percentage system which allows the program to be run both ways; Fully RPE based or Fully % based. Making this program incredibly user friendly for lifters of every single experience level!
- Our NEW personalized RPE GUIDE which allows you to simply plug in the number of reps and RPE and instantly get a recommended number for the day on any lift.
- Our new more advanced program customization system. This new system allows this program to be automatically adjusted over 200 different ways. This automatic adjustment is based on your input in the easy to use multiple choice questionnaire.
- A detailed FAQ page which answers a number of questions we often get about getting the most out of your program, rest periods, accessories and more!
- Built in 1 Rep max Test week so that you are able to see how much you’ve progressed.
- Custom variant exercise selection to strengthen your weak points and utilize available equipment.
- Optional 5th training day for additional hypertrophy movements and/or cardio.
- A program tracker which keeps a log of data like your weekly body weight, number of hard sets performed, total training volume on each lift and more.
- A built in deload week at the middle so that you’re able to continually give 100% to your training.
- Daily accessory work which is now fully customizable to able to suit someone training at a home gym just as well as a full strength facility.
If you’re looking to add poundage to your total and increase your knowledge on Powerlifting & Strength Training. This is the one.
This program includes an in-depth description and step by step instructional page which shows you how to set up the program to suit you as well as tips on running it effectively. There is also a detailed video explanation of the program if you’re feeling lazy and don’t want to read the instructions.
*Once you purchase the program you will be able to download it immediately.*
*You’ll also get an email from us with download links so you can access the program on another device if you need to.*
*If for any reason you have trouble with your purchase or download, please reach out to us as soon as possible.*